CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Maggy London to the Rescue!

Hey Fab Brides,


Last night I was speaking to a friend who is in the process of planning her wedding. We began to talk about the bridesmaid dresses. She's young and fabulous and wants the dresses to have the same feeling.

My wheels began turning and Maggy London came to mind. You may have first heard of the brand when Sex and the City The Movie came out. Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) wore a dress by the designer. I know you're thinking if this was in Sex and The City it must be expensive, quite the contrary. I found a few of her great dresses at Nordstrom. They come in great colors and styles to fit any style of wedding. The dresses range from $78-$168. Check them out and let me know what you think!






0 comments: